The Basic features of Map My Sheet are listed below
Easy and Simple
- Map My Sheet is a add-on application for Google G Suite that presents Google Sheets data into Google Maps.
- Provides custom markers and animations.
- Locates markers based on Address or Longitude and Latitude.
- Provides comprehensive and customisable Info Window.
Map My Sheet is the simplest and easiest way to present Google Sheet data into Google Maps.
Straight from Google Sheet
- Map My Sheet will directly take data from the selected Google Sheet.
- The selected data can be presented in Google Maps.
Maps on the cloud
- The Published maps are available on Google cloud.
- Users can share your map data with their colleague or any other user, with permission of Google sheet.
Maps for any device
- Map my sheet Maps are completely responsive.
- It is available in mobile, tablets and your desktop/laptops.
Map My Sheet provides sidebar from which you can configure it.
When you open Map My Sheet for the first time, Mp My Sheet provides step by step guided wizard to setup or to try Demo. Learn more on how to setup Fillable Document for the first time.
- Clicking the Home icon will lead to the initial screen.
- The Account will show the details of your account: Plan, Validity and Usage details.
- The Payment leads to the payment screen where users can purchase subscriptions.
- You can define your own markers to display in map.
- About will provide information about Map My Sheet and links to further learning.
- We have provided demo maps for several places.
- Users can use any of the maps and try using Map My Sheet.
Multiple Map Types
Now ,Map My Sheet support different types of Google Map
- Refresh Automatically will refresh your data over a particular period of time.
If you enable the Refresh Automatically button, Map My Sheet will refresh your map after each 10 sec. If there is any new data added in your Google sheet , the map will automatically display newly added data.
Now create , edit , save, list the maps, so that you create once and use as many as times you want.
- Click the Create Map button to create a new map.
- Click on delete icon to delete the service.
- Click on any of the saved services to edit and change the configuration as required.