Demo-6 Marker Clustering
Scenario: Prepare a map of city population(US) and present in Map that shall get clustered
This is a simple scenario show the city population information on map. The pins need to be clustered automatically based on the zoom level.
List city population information in Google Sheet as show below
Configure the Clustering in "Map My Sheet" add on
- Open add-on "Map My Sheet" from menu, Add-On > Map My Sheet > Start
- Click on "Create Map"
- Name the map as required.
- Select the required sheet tab.
- Select the required map type.
- Select the required zoom level.
- Switch on Clustering.(Clustering combines group of markers in to one marker with the count as label)
- Switch on Refresh automatically if required.
- Choose type of location as "Address" and Choose the "Address" field from the Google Sheet.
- To Map your Data Longitude and latitude is Mandatory.
- if you already have longitude and latitude then just select the header wherever it is necessary.
- else click on button which has plus(+) symbol to add latitude and longitude in your Google sheet.
- Select the Filter in required.
- Select the required column from sheet.
- Select the required type.
- Click Add Filter to add more filter.
- Select the required marker colour.
- Select the required animation.
- Click Add Marker to add more marker.
- Select the required Marker.(A marker label is a letter or number that appears inside a marker.)
- Configure the info window.
- So that when the users clicks or hover on the marker the information will be displayed.
- Click the "+" symbol to add more to the info window.
Here , we are showing the city population (US).if you want to see just click on clusters.