How to Use custom markers on Google Map?
What is Marker ?
A marker identifies a location on a map. By default, a marker uses a standard marker shown below.
Map My Sheet Provides you 7 custom markers to present your business data on Google Map colourfully.
How to Configure Custom Markers?
In this section you will set marker colour, animation based on Condition And clustering.
- Clustering will helps you to grouping automatically one specific region all markers.
- if your not set anything, default marker setting will appear in your map. It has red colour and no animation. if you want you can modify default marker setting by clicking on Pin and Ani.
- Label will helps you to present information on marker,it is not mandatory field.
Change the Pin colour by clicking on default pin.
- When you click on that red(default) pin. It display some few more different coloured pins. Then you can select whichever colour you want.
- Similar to Animation also just click on No (Default) Animation type.
If you want custom markers for different location based on condition click on Add marker (plus) button.
- Here, you need to select colour, animation based on condition.In condition you have 2 fields Field and Value. In first field, you will get the sheet column headers.
- Based on first field selection second field values are available.