DEMO - 4 : Map with Markers for Group -colors and animatons
Scenario: Prepare a map of Buffet Restaurants with custom color markers and animation
This is a simple scenario to show a map of buffet restaurants with custom color marker and animation near the office for anyone to easily locate it. Staff can just add to the list and it gets appeared in the map.
Step 1: List Buffet Restaurants branches in a Google Sheet as shown below
Step 2: Configure the Map in "Map My Sheet" add on
- Open add-on "Map My Sheet" from menu Add-On > Map My Sheet > Start
- Click on "Create Map"
- Name the map as "My Buffet Restaurants"
- Select "Buffet Restaurants" tab
- Select Zoom level as 14.
- Choose type of location as "Address" and select the "Address" field from the Google Sheet.
- To Map your Data Longitude and latitude is Mandatory.
- if you already have longitude and latitude then just select the header wherever it is necessary.
- else click on button which has plus(+) symbol to add latitude and longitude in your Google sheet.
- Set the marker with custom colour and animation based on condition
- If you want to add more marker click on Add marker(plus) button.
- Select the field for Label of marker.
- Click on "Save" to create Map
- View Map button will be enabled.
Step 3: Click on View Map Button
Note: Here, green is 5 , yellow is 4 and red is 3 rating restaurants. And Which has rating 5 that is bouncing.
You can share the URL to others. However, please note that the Google Sheet also must be shared for them to load data for rendering into Google Map.