Demo 5 - CustOM Info Window
Scenario: Prepare a map of imagine apple store and present in info window.
This is a simple scenario show the imagine apple store information on map info window.
Step 1: List Imagine apple store branches in a Google Sheet as shown below
Step 2: Configure the Info Window in "Map My Sheet" add on
- Info Window takes by default all the Sheet columns as elements of Info window.
- The Info Window appears when you click on the marker in the Google Map.
- If you want to see info window on-mouse over just click on check box "Show info window on mouseover"
- For each info window element has these properties. Using this you can customise the text with type, color, font and size.
- Your Info window elements has two type named as Text and URL , By default type is Text
- If your selection type is URL ,element displayed as link else its displayed normally.
- Also, it has colour picker to choose colour for your info window element.
- If you want you can choose font style. Some standard font types are available to choose
- Font size adjustment also possible.we are providing some of main font size types.
- Sub Heading
- You can configure any number of elements to be shown in the Info Window. Use the vertical three dots to choose the field names from list of Google Sheet column names.
- If you don't want some info window element just click on the trash button that will remove from your info window.
- After configuring the Info Window, do not forget to save.
Step 3: Click on View Map Button
You can share the URL to others. However, please note that the Google Sheet also must be shared for them to load data for rendering into Google Map.