How to filter Google
map markers ?
What is filters?
Filters are conditions used to display the matching markers on your Google Map.
How to set filters ?
It's very easy, you have new tab Filters along with Location.
By default filter list empty, it means all your markers are visible. Using filter you can display only few markers according to your requirements.
When you click on Add Filter(+) plus button it will allow you to add and edit filters.
To configure filter you have to select type. it has two type named as Text, Drop down.
- By default it will take Text as selected type.
- if you select the type Text, in your map it will provide you auto-complete text box to filter. For example, Branch Name field
- Drop down is your selected type, then it will provide you a list of unique values for that field in your map to filter. For example, City field
The main part of your filter configuration is selection of column. The filter gets applied on the column that you are selecting here.
Settings Icon allows you to enter a particular value for selected column as initial filter value. When set, your map will be filtered with that particular initial value by default.
- if you click on done mark that will save your data.
- if you don't want just click on cross mark that will clear the value .
After filter configuration in your map it will open a side bar with your filter values.