How to filter Google
map markers ?
What is filters?
Filters are conditions used to display the matching markers on your Google Map.
How to set filters ?
By default filter list empty, it means all your markers are visible. Using filter you can display only few markers according to your requirements.
- To set Filters, Click on Add Filter button
- It will allow you to add and edit filters.
- The main part of your filter configuration is selection of column. The filter gets applied on the column that you are selecting here.
Filter has two types, Text & Drop down.
- By default it will take Text as selected type.
- If you select the type Text, in your map it will provide you auto-complete text box to filter. For example, Branch Name field
- Drop down is your selected type, then it will provide you a list of unique values for that field in your map to filter. For example, City field
It allows you to enter a particular value for selected column as initial filter value. When set, your map will be filtered with that particular initial value by default.